- Support the HR Department in HR Admin and Labor Relations including but not limited to compliance to labor standards, handling disciplinary actions, grievance conferences, conciliation and mediation hearings and labor cases.
- Provide legal opinion and advice on labor and employment.
- Preparing tax manual and tax advisory, carrying out tax compliance reviews to identify the tax exposure and institute corrective actions.
- Help the Tax Head avoid breaking the law by reviewing the Group’s related party transaction structure and any transactions involving transfer pricing.
- Processes and interviews prospective employees for Corporate or Business Support positions.
- Determines appropriate match of applicant skills to job responsibilities and supports administration of pre-employment testing and behavioral interviewing.